Electric vehicles sales in April 2021Date: 17 May 2021 | By: Team Autohead | Approx 3 minutes read
EV sales for the month of April 2021
- SUV ruling the roost in EV segment as well. 3 out of 4 EV are SUV, and command market share of 93%. Tigor being the only sedan had market share of 7% in April 2021.
- Tata Nexon despite degrowth of close to 20% MoM, manages to increase market share by 8% and now commands a whopping 70% market share
- MG ZS EV decreases 94% MoM and also ceedes its market share by close to 9%. The market share for SAIC brand is now 21%.
- Hyundai Kona seems all lost. No traction by the company to boost its sale. The high price of Kona, compared to the Value-for-Money offerings viz., ZSEV and NexonEV making it feel all the heat.
- Tigor degrows MoM by 30%
- No eVerito sales in April 2021